How do companies build their work culture and integrate their employees into the community?
Innovative partnerships with nonprofits help companies make a greater impact on the world around them, weaving their employees into the fabric of their community through volunteering their time and skills, while also making significant financial and product donations through their nonprofit partners.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability initiatives have evolved over time to become a core component of many company's DNA, including how many employees find a greater purpose in their employment. We are excited to have experts at our event on July 21st at Zendesk who will share exactly how they are doing this, and answer questions like:
- How can we better engage our employees in our corporate giving program?
- What are some creative programs and experiences we can deliver?
- How do we measure and capture stories of our impact?
- In what ways can we leverage giving programs to improve our business?
- And most importantly, how do we create meaningful partnerships?
The event will also host a number of nonprofit partners that attendees can get involved with doing great work in the Bay Area, such as At the Crossroads, BuildOn, Downtown Streets Team, Project Homeless Connect, SF-Marin Food Bank, Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation, and more. Join us to listen to speakers and a panel with:
- Joan Scott, Director of Community Relations @ Dolby Laboratories
- Diane Solinger, Director, GooglersGive @ Google
- Erika Balbuena, Senior Manager, Twillio.org @ Twilio
- Leah Laxamana, Program Manager @ Twitter
- Tiffany Apczynski, VP of Public Policy and Social Impact @ Zendesk
- Moderated by Nicholas Aster @ TriplePundit
All proceeds will be donated directly back into the community via HandUp. If you're in the area we would love to see you there, and will post a write up and media from the discussion on ThinkThank.org after the event.